Form 1 Returned...a little confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My form 1 was returned to me today. I suppose that means I am getting close to the end of the road. It was returned for 3 reasons, only one of which I fully understand.

1. Trust name transferee/applicants name must match exactly ( I have the trust Name, along with my full address in box 3b.
2. I put 'Multi' on the form due to some poor advice, I assume this section I put ".30 Caliber"?
3. Incomplete/inaccurate firearm descrption, see highlighted sections
Full trust name, city and state; only state can be abbreviated in box 4h.

The name in 3b and 4h is the same. The only difference is 3b, has my address and 4h does not.

What did I do wrong?

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went through a Form 1 correction and had one of your problems so ill offer my opinion. I reccend talking with your examiner and asking exactly what he/she wants to see. All that info is at the bottom if the cover sheet.
2. I think you have to be more specific and use the caliber shown on your barrel, like "300 AAC Blackout."
3. In box 4h, you don't want to write anything. This is for other permanent markings and is not required. Leave blank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom