Founding Fathers - who from these days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't steal it; if it were already my and everyone's else gold what's the point? I have to assume you would, so thanks for the glimpse into your guilty conscience. And there's no reason why if someone did, they wouldn't be penalized under law, same as our current societies. Water is more precious than gold, we see how much gold is worth while people are dehydrated and starving.

Its free gold. it wouldn't be stealing. and yes you would. just like everyone uses the water jug. by the way put the water jug in the desert with five people and tell them they have to live a week on it and that there is only enough water for everyone for two days. you will have a pile of corps and maybe one or two survivors......... Great Uncle Marx was a lazy SOB and just wanted free stuff. Glad you wouldnt be on my team.

My team would consist of myself.
3 Sailors(1 SEAL, 1 CPO, and 1 Admirl)
3 Marines(1 Force Recon, 1 devil dog, and 1 Master Sargent)
1 Airborne Ranger
Ron Paul
Bill Gates

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bill Gates's political ideals are more closely related to mine, pretty sure. It's kinda shocking to see him on so many lists. He's an atheist (although some of the Founding Fathers were), belives the rich should pay more in taxes, supports Monsanto and GMO foods (not cool with me), pushes for a forced 100% vaccination rate amongst children (not cool with me either). And his father was a leader of....PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!?!?!?

And the gold wouldn't be free. It would have been earned by those who mined and processed it, for the good of all. Do you own the air we breathe? Do you own the water you or I drink? Does the city, state, or federal government?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It isn't shared by anyone who considers forebrain evolution. Rock that amygdala though.

Neuroevolutionary Psychobiology would differ with your assessment... but that's ok, you just keep on totin' the idealistic bag of water around and giving out free drinks. I live in the real world.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill Gates's political ideals are more closely related to mine, pretty sure. It's kinda shocking to see him on so many lists. He's an atheist (although some of the Founding Fathers were), belives the rich should pay more in taxes, supports Monsanto and GMO foods (not cool with me), pushes for a forced 100% vaccination rate amongst children (not cool with me either). And his father was a leader of....PLANNED PARENTHOOD!!?!?!?

And the gold wouldn't be free. It would have been earned by those who mined and processed it, for the good of all. Do you own the air we breathe? Do you own the water you or I drink? Does the city, state, or federal government?

Bill Gates made two lists. I stuck him on mine because of his experience in managing organizations that are larger than many countries in terms of people and budgets. He also reveals to be motivated by something other than greed, which is a fatal flaw of fiscal policy in this country. He's familiar with the dynamics of geopolitics, has successfully dealt with people and companies who specifically want to destroy his, and has the pragmatic approach to both: observe laws he disagrees with, and give money to people who need it - not just talk about it.

He's not on the list because of his political and personal beliefs - thankfully the question is a committee of men, not a single man. Whatever his religious beliefs, Gates obviously has a strength of character to have the entire world resent him, yet still hold his ground.

All your bullcrap and trolling makes me think you're like 19 years old.

Jim Corrigan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, only 19 year olds think testing possibly dangerous new drugs on unsuspecting Africans is a bad thing. All of your nations would fail. Miserably. I'm just trying to give you guys a different voice, because you plug your ears plenty. You guys are the minority. Just letting you know before your world crumbles around you. I've had enough insults, glad I keep getting modded for no reason. Calling someone a troll is the epitome of a cop out if they are trying to at least keep up an honest discussion. Keep being hate-filled bigots, it'll get ya far in life. But be sure to keep lining up for all the free stuff you can.

OKTribalCop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dick Cheney
Paul Ryan
Mike Huckabee
Rudy Giuliani
Karl Rove
Tom Colburn
Hermain Cain
Condolezza Rice
Marco Rubio
Clearance Thomas

Others:
Mark Levin
Jim Demint
Ron Paul
Newt Gingrich
Matt Drudge
Jeb Bush
Sean Hannity
Rush Limbaugh
Justice John Roberts
Glenn Beck

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calling someone a troll is the epitome of a cop out if they are trying to at least keep up an honest discussion.

Like these non-trolling attempts "to at least keep up an honest discussion"?

All of your nations would fail.

Jesus was, in fact, an alien.

Aljazeera is not a bad news organization.

People don't like unions because Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck tell them to.

I have seen very, veeerrryy little on OSA that leads me to believe anyone here wishes we were a free society.

tsmithwick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bill Gate would be for business not politics. Only God owns the air water and everything in existence. But if i have the 1911 and you don't its my water not yours. BTY it was on the premise that it was being given away and thus your whole point is void:gun2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom