Four Wheeler Give Away!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our pastors 4 year old daughter drew the winner and her 6 year old brother ran the tumbler before hand. A winner was picked and was a gentleman from Arnett! He actually thought I was jerking his chain when I called him. It was comical to take the time to explain that he really had just won the four wheeler.

My sister is doing well, actually very well. Her 3-4 month treatment was cut down to just 10 weeks of treatment. Her body responded remarkably to the Chemo, in a treatment sense. It tore her down though as chemo seems to do. So while the chemo seemed to be doing its job, it was giving all the side effects that chemo carries. Sick, weak, aching, no hair, no sleep, taste is screwed up, etc. However, she is the type of person that just smiles. Smiling when she wakes up, smiling through the day, and smiling when she goes to bed. Her spirit was great through the treatment. Saturday was her last injection and last Monday was her last round of Chemo She will return in a few weeks for more scans, X-rays, and tests to make sure that everything went well. Without a doubt, God was at work throughout this deal. We are grateful for that.

We are also extremely grateful for the outpouring of help, prayers, and support. It helps to show real quick why a person can't help but be proud to be an Okie! Once again, thanks guys! I appreciate all of your willingness to help out!

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear she is doing well and today is her last chemo treatment. The next year of recovery, and immunity strengthening will be tough. We will continue to keep her in our prayers. DD

Latest posts

Top Bottom