Four Wheeler Give Away!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Morning All!

Below is a flyer lining out a give away to help gather funds to help out a family that is near and dear to my heart. Ribbons are being sold to honor Tanya and each person that buys a ribbon will also be given a chance to win the Polaris Sportsman 550 4x4 pictured below.

All proceeds will go to helping Tanya and her family pay for the bills associated with the treatments and chemotherapy that she is going through. 8 weeks ago she gave birth to her first child. 4 weeks later she was diagnosed with one of the two rarest forms of cancer, Choriocarcinoma. Two days after diagnosis, it was confirmed that the cancer had spread to her lungs.

I wil refrain from dragging out the explanation of all that has happened thus far in treatment. What is important is that Tanya has a remarkable spirit. Her attitude is next to none. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling every day. Treatment has gone extremely well thus far. Fingers crossed, what was expected to be 4-6 months of treatment has been cut to 10 weeks thanks to the progress of the treatment. This family is near and dear to my heart as this 27 year young woman is my sister.

You can check out the face book page that has been set up for even more details.

https://www.facebook.com/TanyasTeam

The drawing for the Four wheeler will be August 15, 2013. Only 250 "ribbons" are being sold. I am the person in charge of this give away. My number is listed on the flyer below. If you are interested in a ribbon then please message me here and I will get you my address and you can mail funds to me and I will mail the giveaway ticket and ribbon back to you. If you are in the Duncan, Cache, Lawton, or Elk City areas, then I can work out meeting up with you to get a ribbon.

eaglerjs

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your sis. I want to buy one ribbon and donate $50 (less paypal fees). Please pm me your e-mail address. I will be on a scout campout this weekend, so it will be Sunday before I send money. Thanks, Joe

Latest posts

Top Bottom