Four Wheeler Give Away!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump to start the week off.

Update on this give away, I am pushing the Drawing back to Sept. 2nd in an effort to get as many ribbons sold as I can of the 250. Right now I have about 70 tickets remaining! So there is still plenty of time.

After chatting with my sister about the bills starting to roll in, I decided it was best to try and get all of these ribbons sold.

Thank You OSA thus far for all the support on this!!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish I could help by donating but the unfortunate truth is my own medical bills have recently wiped me out :( I hate that I can't help but I will send all my best wishes for her.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish I could help by donating but the unfortunate truth is my own medical bills have recently wiped me out :( I hate that I can't help but I will send all my best wishes for her.

You know what Brandi! Sometimes your thoughts and prayers are worth their weight in Gold. I appreciate it and I know that my sister will think the same. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as well!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have noticed something about OSA as a whole thus far, when members here say that they are willing to help out, they do exactly that! This place is pretty amazing!

Thank you again to all that have been willing to help out! There are still two weeks left to get a ribbon/ticket before the FourWheeler is given away!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank You Ken!!!

So this will be th last bump on this thread before a winner is announced! I know, this has been "that thread". A little over a week left before the drawing. There is still time to get a ribbon. We still have roughly 45 ribbons left to sell. OSA has been out of this world thus far, showing what Oklahomans are really made of.

So, one last time, lets get some ribbons sold! If you are interested then message me and I will get you taken care of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom