Fps russia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He isnt even russian. He started with some of his own, then made deals with dealers in return for mentioning their business. Awesome videos regardless.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyle_Myers

OriginBefore Myers started FPSRussia, he ran a channel named "klm5986". Here he posted footage of himself playing first-person shooter video games, usually ones in the Call of Duty series under the name FPSKyle. At times his YouTube channel featured videos primarily from other YouTube personalities, namely xSocrates. He later wanted to show how guns worked in real life and to compare them to how they are portrayed in video games, movies and TV shows.[10] He got the idea for a Russian accent while working at a car dealership. One of his co-workers was Russian and he took interest in impersonating it. He used the accent to create the character Dmitri and what followed was him filming himself shooting guns on his family farm in Georgia.[11]

D

Doc Holiday

He isnt even russian. He started with some of his own, then made deals with dealers in return for mentioning their business. Awesome videos regardless.

Yep, he borrows it, or shoots the product onsite. Fun to watch. On some nights, Youtube > Cable TV. Ultimate Rap Battles of History and HISHE (How it should have ended) are others I find quite hilarious.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He definitely puts up some great videos. I try to live vicariously through his firearm adventures...but mostly I am jealous, haha. I need to make better friends with people who own such serious firepower, or make WAY more money!

As always, have nice day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom