Frankford Arsenal Handprimer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else using this device? I'm asking because I have one that WAS working fine until the wheel that's let's you adjust the depth you seat your primers quit turning. I called Frankford Arsenal who immediately sent me out a replacement. Problem with THIS one is the primers won't feed correctly, meaning they won't drop all the way into the slot that lines them up so they can be pressed into a shell casing. Consequently I have to stick a bent paperclip into the top of the tool and drag the primmer into position. Now obviously I'm not going to continue to do this, I guess I have to call Frankford Arsenal back and tell them they have another problem and see what they say. In the meantime I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this problem or if I'm the only lucky one. I'm also going to look into getting another device for priming my shell casing so I'd welcome any recommendations you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom