Typhoon F12 cycling problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Familyguy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a Turkish turd (typhoon f12) and I’m well past the break in period of 100 shells of heavy buckshot and I’m still having cycling issues on light loads. It’s set up correctly now with the “light” collar facing toward the rear of the weapon. Has anyone else had this problem. I have seen split reviews online where some people say they run great and others say they have the same issues. Just trying to get this thing fixed so I can run some birdshot through it.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kind of light loads? I would think you would need at least 3 dram equivalent loads of around 1 1/8 ounce of shot. Also check the empties around the rim. Some of the cheap birdshot shells will bulge out where the extractor sits when fired and cause all sorts of malfunctions.

Familyguy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Winchester super speed 7 shot. My benelli m4 cycles everything I put in it and this turd will only work with Turkey loads, buckshot, or slugs. Sucks because it should work and I would like to play with cheaper loads

Latest posts

Top Bottom