FREE AMMO and a positive gun experience.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit me up, I'll meet you up there since I moved back to Edmond. I can bring some class 3 stuff. Seems the women folk don't find a suppressed AR as intimidating/scary.

If you guys go on sunday I might try to meet up with you up there. I live 5 minutes from there and still havnt shot there yet. I havnt got to shoot since our house flooded this summer.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently took a coworker and his wife out shooting. She had never fired a weapon before and he was not familiar with pistols so we took out some pistols. She was an awesome shot and started to challenge her husband. He now gets heckled at work because his wife out shot him, hands down. She had so much fun she is now asking for her own pistol.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently took a coworker and his wife out shooting. She had never fired a weapon before and he was not familiar with pistols so we took out some pistols. She was an awesome shot and started to challenge her husband. He now gets heckled at work because his wife out shot him, hands down. She had so much fun she is now asking for her own pistol.

My mom can hit a quarter from 100 yards out with her Glock 21.

Maybe a slight exaggeration, but she's still by far the best handgun shooter that I personally know.

And it looks like I've been given a choice on going to that Pampered Chef party, and her choice is that I'm going. But she said she's down to go to Heartland afterwards if we have time. I'll try to work out a schedule this evening.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My mom can hit a quarter from 100 yards out with her Glock 21.

Maybe a slight exaggeration, but she's still by far the best handgun shooter that I personally know.

And it looks like I've been given a choice on going to that Pampered Chef party, and her choice is that I'm going. But she said she's down to go to Heartland afterwards if we have time. I'll try to work out a schedule this evening.

I have always been told that most women are such good shooters because they are not competitive animals like men! I know my wife is a good shot for no more shooting time than she has had.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good thread :thumbup:, my wife (has a CCL) and my 21 year old daughter both enjoy shooting. Have even set down to fire the .50 BMG a few times ..... :)

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always said that once a person has a pleasant experience shooting a firearm, they will be hooked.

I've also always said that once a person owns a firearm, they will not vote to give it up.

Good post. We all need to remind each other every now and then to promote our passion and keep our rights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom