Freedom Munitions.. anyone use it before?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.freedommunitions.com/

Came across this site about a month ago, they seem to be pretty good, haven't sen better prices in a while either. They even have a "training" ammo line that is loaded same spec, just doesnt have as pretty of casings. I ordered about 500 rounds of 5.56 in a few variations to try out. If anyone else has experience with them let me know.

Thanks

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been very happy with their "factory" reloads. Going on about 800 rounds with no misfire on their part. The last .380s I purchased did not have the individual divider (shell separator organizer plastic thingy) in the box, just poured in. I think they had a supply problem, so makes it like a 1/2 full box of .22s to reload. Quick shipping by ups. I have had 3 shipments. I do recommend looking at them.

oyousooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought from them twice. Had the same thing happen as p238 shooter had. The second shipment came in 100 round bulk boxes. I didn't like that but have had no problems with the ammo.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I can say their customer service has won me over, had about 4 unsatisfactory rounds out of 500 and they are replacing them with a full box. other than that I havent shot yet, they all measure to spec and are well seated and crimped.

Latest posts

Top Bottom