• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Freezer for 1/2 beef needed before February

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Remember all those chances we have had at free freezers? I told my wifey about each one and SHE poo pooed every chance. "We don't need a freezer." she said.
"We don't have anything to put in it."

I said, "But honey, we might need one because we might get some beef steaks from my cousins or deer meat from my friends."

"No, we don't need one." :explode:

Guess what?
SHE, decides my cousin's beef is a good idea :yikes2::boxing3:

Now I am in need of a freezer before February for a half of a steer.

I don't have much floor space so it would have to be an upright one. Of course free would be nice, and I do have time before February but I would not mind paying for a really efficient one.

Wimminz! :anyone: You just can't win!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Let me just warn you... don't succumb to the "I told you so" temptation. It SEEMS like a really good idea now... but it's not worth it!
1634402183977.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Let me just warn you... don't succumb to the "I told you so" temptation. It SEEMS like a really good idea now... but it's not worth it!
You're absolutely correct...being married to my wife for 41 years this year I've learned to pick my battles wisely.
Oh, and I don't have an extra freezer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom