Front yard trepassing ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree. 15, and I've only ever gone into neighbors' yards when a kid from the house invited me.
I've got a solution. Hide in your house with a paintball gun. Use nonlethal force to get the trespassers off of your property. Plus, they won't be proud to ride a pink-splattered battery car. :)

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...when I was a kid, no matter which neighborhood I lived in, there was always the house with the grumpy old ogre living in it who all the kids made fun of...I guess we know which house that is in your neighborhood...

It's no wonder kids prefer to stay indoors and play video games these days...One thing I love about my neighborhood is that there are always kids outside playing...it's a great family friendly place to live. I really feel bad for your dormant bermuda...I pray that it recovers in the spring. I am sure running off the family living next to you will be worth it this summer when you have the best looking lawn in a 5 mile radius.

This thread and another I read earlier tonight have me wondering about who I am associating with here on OSA...not a very accepting crowd online tonight.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...when I was a kid, no matter which neighborhood I lived in, there was always the house with the grumpy old ogre living in it who all the kids made fun of...I guess we know which house that is in your neighborhood...

It's no wonder kids prefer to stay indoors and play video games these days...One thing I love about my neighborhood is that there are always kids outside playing...it's a great family friendly place to live. I really feel bad for your dormant bermuda...I pray that it recovers in the spring. I am sure running off the family living next to you will be worth it this summer when you have the best looking lawn in a 5 mile radius.

This thread and another I read earlier tonight have me wondering about who I am associating with here on OSA...not a very accepting crowd online tonight.

Well, the sarcasm does run deep in these kind of threads.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow, I am shocked at the fact this thread has such long legs..... But more importantly that some people think the land onward in question is such a grumpy asswipe. I have a nice yard and I don't want people driving on it, or missing my driveway even and driving it. When someone works hard to fertilize and keep there yard looknf,nice they have a right to not want it to be destroyed. At least he asked nicely.... I mean it's like he kidnapped the kids from the school bus and too them to his secret bunker... lighten up... and keep or damn kids off my yard too!!! giggity!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, I am shocked at the fact this thread has such long legs..... But more importantly that some people think the land onward in question is such a grumpy asswipe. I have a nice yard and I don't want people driving on it, or missing my driveway even and driving it. When someone works hard to fertilize and keep there yard looknf,nice they have a right to not want it to be destroyed. At least he asked nicely.... I mean it's like he kidnapped the kids from the school bus and too them to his secret bunker... lighten up... and keep or damn kids off my yard too!!! giggity!
Speaking of lighten up. It was a battery powered Power Wheels, it is easily picked up with one hand by a grown man. I doubt it is leaving ruts like a 3/4 ton truck a 16 or 17 year old hell raiser drives through a yard to plow a mail box down or Christmas decorations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom