Surprise call from Romania.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool technology Hangfire to be able to FaceTime half way around the world and stay in touch with loved ones.
It was 7-9 days in our day for a letter to get overseas and be delivered if sent airmail. This is much better.
I agree but I'm still too hard headed to take the time and learn how to use the I-phone that my DIL gave me.....I guess it's just a old dogs and new tricks thing. :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool technology Hangfire to be able to FaceTime half way around the world and stay in touch with loved ones.
It was 7-9 days in our day for a letter to get overseas and be delivered if sent airmail. This is much better.

Supplies and mail came to us in Pakistan via C141's. I was told that when one flight came in, one of the windscreens on the plane was broken...

...pilots said they could fly back slower and lower so as not to need oxygen, but I really think they just didn't want to quarter anywhere in Peshawar, Pakistan or ANY amount of time.

Understandable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom