Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another day on OSA for people to complain and be mean to each from the anonymity of the internet. Lots of choices in grocery shopping online or in the store. Let’s start another whine session about self checkout. This one is growing stale. Anyone going shooting or fishing today? Grandson is playing in regional finals baseball at 4. He hit his first over the fence home run yesterday. Lots of things in life to be thankful for. I may stop at Crest on the way home.
Huh, oh. I smell a meltdown.

Should we call you snubinmypocket_2 in 3, 2, 1.....?

snubinmypocket

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Huh, oh. I smell a meltdown.

Should we call you snubinmypocket_2 in 3, 2, 1.....?
Nah, just seems every day a thread with a bunch of guys whining and griping about this and that and to each other. Checked out another little forum and they were just whining about people on this forum. Stabbing old CHenry and RickN in the back about that lawn mower fund deal. Some guys just like to whine I guess.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, just seems every day a thread with a bunch of guys whining and griping about this and that and to each other. Checked out another little forum and they were just whining about people on this forum. Stabbing old CHenry and RickN in the back about that lawn mower fund deal. Some guys just like to whine I guess.
Well, what else ya gonna do, the work day is long, right?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh no. No stabbing in the back. They said it "to their faces" over here before they said it over there. Lol One thing I can say for OSA -- they are pretty consistent, no matter what forum they are on. 🤣🤣🤣

One of their more endearing qualities ... 😘😘

Now GET OFF MY LAWN!! 🤬🤬🤬

😉🤭😘😘😘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom