FYI - Ponca Walmart .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any .380 in the Tulsa area lately? I really need to shoot my Keltec, just to make sure things still working properly. But all I have left is my carry ammo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in there earlier today, and noticed they had a couple (50rd) boxes of .380 on the shelf.

No stinking way! I have a path worn from the parking lot to the sorry excuse for a sporting goods section. I'll bet they are gone now. At least they put the ammo in a display case now where its easier to see what they have.

I did find several boxes of .380 at the Edmond Academy last week on my way through town.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've got a box of Federal Hydrashok .380's that i've been trying to get rid of for several months. If anyone in SE OK want's em, come get them. I live in Wister.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dennishoddy said:
No stinking way! I have a path worn from the parking lot to the sorry excuse for a sporting goods section. I'll bet they are gone now

:D Swear to God. There was actually .380 ammunition .... for sale, in Walmart, in Ponca City, the other day.
Would I lie to you? :thumb:
I'm sure they probably ARE gone by now.

oyousooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a 100 rd. WWW box at WalMart in Gainesville Tx.
about a month ago. The had 3 boxes limit was 1 box, I don't own a .380 any more, just got them because they are hard to find. I live near Marietta so is probably a long way far most, but would trade them for something I could use. I also have a 100 rd .40 WWW and a 50 rd. box of .32 auto I don't have guns for. I have never seen a box of .32 auto on the shelves, so I know someone needs them

Rickey

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still looking for some .380 in the Tulsa area. I was in the Academy on 41st on Friday about noon. The clerk said they had gotten some off the truck that morning, but they were gone.

I guess I'll have to wait for the gun show, but there's not telling what they'll be asking for a box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom