Thieves......ammo behind the counter at Atwoods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QT has a store where you have to scan a CC to get in - you go in, get what you want, walk out, and it dings your CC. Cameras all over the store. That is what it is coming to, AI and a cashless society.
Kinda like Amazon Go stores Amazon Go - Wikipedia

These things got torn up during the riots tho as "Amazon is a symbol of white supreamacy"

1684678489721.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"No pursue, no confront" BS is from lawsuits by thieves "claiming" injuries and "loss of livelyhood". AND Dumbass libturd judges awarding them. The insurance companies decided it was cheaper to let the azzhat thieves alone.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than 'snacks' being stolen it seems! Just learned that 30 tons of Ammonium Nitrate (remember the OKC bombing?) has gone missing from a rail shipment somewhere between Wyoming and California-NTM.

30 Tons of Explosive Chemicals Lost During Rail Shipment

ADDENDUM: I would tend to believe that a 30-ton loss of chemicals from rail car(s) over about 800 miles (Cheyenne WY - [probably] Barstow CA) would not go unnoticed because of monitoring (electronic, scale weight difference, or visual) especially when freight trains routinely have to make several stops because of the distances involved for things like inspections, crew change, and legally mandated rest-outs (similar to OTR truckers). This was no 'accidental loss' as the media wants everyone to believe.

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than 'snacks' being stolen it seems! Just learned that 30 tons of Ammonium Nitrate (remember the OKC bombing?) has gone missing from a rail shipment somewhere between Wyoming and California-NTM.

30 Tons of Explosive Chemicals Lost During Rail Shipment
I sure wish I could buy some of that. Ever since 9-11 the fertilizer we consumers get is unlike the old days.
Used to be $6 a bad at 7-11 and would green up grass in three days. The stuff I find now seems a 10th as effective and it's like $40 a bag. I suspect the Feds have mitigated the explosiveness of it and here we are.
And the NWO group is trying make it a scarce commodity in any way they can.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sure wish I could buy some of that. Ever since 9-11 the fertilizer we consumers get is unlike the old days.
Used to be $6 a bad at 7-11 and would green up grass in three days. The stuff I find now seems a 10th as effective and it's like $40 a bag. I suspect the Feds have mitigated the explosiveness of it and here we are.
And the NWO group is trying make it a scarce commodity in any way they can.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
April 19 1993? 911? Your saying Timothy McVeigh and the planes that hit the buildings in NYC are the same thing? Or you mean the detonation of explosives that took down the twin towers by our own government? Or are we all confused by covid and the facts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom