FYI - Ponca Walmart .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it was about 5 hours from the time I had the 'sighting', so I considered not even posting about it. Figured it wouldn't last long.
Might be a good idea to call 'em first.

Whenever I'm in there and wander over to the ammo cabinet, it seems there's almost always a couple guys with their noses pressed up against the glass .... mumbling incoherently to themselves.

Was in there again yesterday (I do spend too much time in there) and at first glance it looked like there was a nice new stack of .380 boxes, but when I got closer .... they were just 38 Specials. Oh well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can get it online, and I do have a small stockpile at home.(3 boxes) I am always looking for some local to avoid the shipping costs. I'm probably going to have to give it up and look on the net for some of the Hornady stuff just now out. They said in the ballistic gel, they are getting 9" of penetration with 4 layers of denim in front of the gel. Also getting expansion. I want some of that. Do need some of the practice stuff though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom