G.A.T. Nitraflex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never taken a weight training/workout supplement in my life but decided to go a little crazy and try a "pre-train" supplement. I chose Nitraflex by German American Technologies (GAT) and took a dose before tonight's workout. Whoa nellie!!!! This stuff is insane. I took it 3 1/2 hours ago and I STILL feel uncomfortably energetic. Yes...that was a powerthirst reference. If any of you were wondering whether or not "pre train" supplements worked, the answer is definitely yes. I feel like I'm coming at OSA like a spider monkey!

bmxr4life87

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never tried it but i was having great luck with 1mr! It gave me enough energy to feel like i could take on the world but without feeling like i should seek immediate medical care.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never tried it but i was having great luck with 1mr! It gave me enough energy to feel like i could take on the world but without feeling like i should seek immediate medical care.

Just tried a 1MR sample, I liked it. Currently using muscletechs neurocore, and I like it, but I dont take a full dose. A good place to check for supplements is truenutrition.com, their whey$aver protein is awesome tasting, and cheap. First item is expensive to ship, but each additional item is like 50 cents to ship. 78 servings of protein for 28+12 shipping, but add that second or third and it really makes sense to go through them. I use GNC for the online deals, and like their multivitamin. Prousource.net and bodybuilding.com are good too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom