G19 IWB holster suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A trash can?

Just joking. Seriously though.... I own several Glocks, but can't recall ever seeing any holsters for one with a Surefire mounted on it.

Personally, I never liked a flashlight on a handgun. Don't like the idea of having to point my weapon at every thing I light up. I like to have the light in my weak hand.

You mean like this?

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_1324.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_DSC_1330.jpg

Second most comfortable IWB I've ever owned, behind the Milt Sparks EX. Note the hand held flashlight as well (heavily modded Surefire C2 throwing 520 lumens). Two is one and one is none. :)

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A trash can?

Just joking. Seriously though.... I own several Glocks, but can't recall ever seeing any holsters for one with a Surefire mounted on it.

Personally, I never liked a flashlight on a handgun. Don't like the idea of having to point my weapon at every thing I light up. I like to have the light in my weak hand.

all that thinking goes out with the trash ... once your surefire light is calibrated to point of impact.
where ever center of light is pointing, that's where bullet is going.

in other words .. LED light becomes the aiming device. on top of being able to see what you are shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom