G19 IWB holster suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am waiting for my Bravo Concealment D.O.S. Kydex IWB, lead time is around the same time, can't wait to get it. I have heard a lot of great things about Raven, and I had looked into them but after owning one Bravo Concealment I went with them again.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a Glock 19 size my personal preference is to the Milt Sparks Summer Special II. It's already been mentioned a couple times. Not inexpensive, but very durable and exceeding comfortable. Readily accessible for a quick presentation. The holster does retain the gun well to boot.

Another option to consider is the DeSantis Cozy Partner http://www.lapolicegear.com/desantis-cozy-partner-holster.html I have a couple of these for various guns and like them so far. Don't have the years of carry experience with them yet, as I do with the Sparks SSII.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the best holster for Glock 17 with Surefire X200 light?

A trash can?

Just joking. Seriously though.... I own several Glocks, but can't recall ever seeing any holsters for one with a Surefire mounted on it.

Personally, I never liked a flashlight on a handgun. Don't like the idea of having to point my weapon at every thing I light up. I like to have the light in my weak hand.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A common misconception, you should keep the light pointed at the low ready and splash the light in front of you.
As far as holsters that will accommodate a light I know Safariland makes them for OWB, but I'd put them in the duty category. For daily concealed carry a mounted light is not really feasible. However, for a house gun I prefer it.

Personally, I never liked a flashlight on a handgun. Don't like the idea of having to point my weapon at every thing I light up. I like to have the light in my weak hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom