Gallant Few and the Descendants of Sparta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that plenty of you read the post months back when 2VetsArms released the lowers benefiting the Descendants of Sparta program. The more I have learned about this program the more I find it a very worthy cause to support. In saying that I wanted to let you all know that I am doing a pre order for T-Shirts with my Review Blog's Logo, $5 from each shirt sold goes directly to Gallant Few.

These are now being offered in OD Green, Charcoal Grey, and Brown. You can chose your color in the blogpost.

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h351_Travis_Cummings_14CEEE3D_A9Cb584f55c2d823f3daad0bb39e347c6c0.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Here is the link to pre order the shirts

http://spartantc81.blogspot.com/2013/02/taking-pre-orders-for-spartantc81.html?

If you don't have a PayPal I will take orders via PM, just tell me what size and color you want. I will accept Money Orders or Cash.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to purchase a shirt.

Last edited:

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shirts will only be available in the grey that's show in the picture on my blog. The order can be placed and paid for directly through the Paypal link on the post.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once I have the 80 pre-orders completed for this run I will be doing another shirt to benefit another Veterans Organization, if you guys have any ideas of which ones I should take a look at let me know. And let's get these 80 sold so we can send a nice sized check to GallantFew.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I have decided that I will do a giveaway when I hit 100 shirts ordered, each shirt purchased equals 1 entry. So you have a 1 in 100 chance of winning! If I reach 200 orders I will pick 2 winners.

The prize for the winner(s) will be an E-Lander Mag and a paracord keychain.

Make sure to put you OSA username in the notes box when making your order.

Also remember $5 from each shirt goes to GallantFew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom