Game Cam review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently bought 3 Moultrie plot staker game cams and put them on my new deer lease.

I put the cam on low res pics because I did not know how long the batteries and sd card would last. I also put it on 1 pic every 5 min and taking pics from 6am to 7pm.

here is a video I made out of the pics. Quality is OK but again res is set to low.

http://s603.photobucket.com/albums/tt116/Batchman911/?action=view&current=video.mp4

It has multiple programs that you can set it up with, This weekend I am going to change it to take 1 pic a min from 6am to 10am and 3pm to 7pm to catch more activity at dusk and dawn.

One of the drawbacks is that it has no flash so the night pics are no good. Some guys say I only want to see what is there during shooting hours. Fair enough but I kind of like to see everything?

After 2 weeks the batteries were at 39% left they had about 2300 pics with less than 1 gig of space taken on the SD card. We will see after I play with the settings.

Software is easy to use and install, however they do not have a version for MACs?

But for $39.99 on sale at Academy I think they will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom