Garmin Chronograph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has any one got ahold of the new Garmin chronograph. I have been looking everywhere for one. Most places are sold out and the others are mail order. Just another toy I didn’t pay that much for when I tell the wife. 😇🤣

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering selling my labradar to fund one... I'm on a dozen different "alerts" when back in stock... I'll probably keep my magnetospeed as a backup, but that Garmin looks amazing. I don't shoot anywhere that the labradar will cooperate with me, really hoping the Garmin won't have the same issues.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Garmin, GPS Store, and I think Optic planet had them in stock. Might check there. I’m looking to pay cash for mine.

Edit. Never mind I looked this morning and thought about ordering one. Every where is sold out. They are on eBay but I’m not going to pay over retail for it.

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked at the video of one and kind of bummed out that I do not get to shoot at it.
:)
Seriously though for 100 bucks for the F1 I did not mind shooting at it but the money for this thing I am glad it is not down range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom