Gas prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Method

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do remember it being extremely cheap at the start of Covid but not that low. Of course that was when there was almost no demand because everyone 'non essential' was staying home, so we had a very atypical price dip. I'll take your word for it though as far as the Lawton/OKC prices

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$1.59 is the cheapest I remember.

Goes up to $4.59, the Pedo lovers scream "it's not his fault. then drops to $4.03 and the Pedo lovers sing his praises for low gas prices.

What a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

Give away the strategic oil reserves, while trying to start WWIII.

What could possibly go wrong.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember Costco in OKC falling below $1/gallon around March 2020. I'd just given up the Accord for a truck because I was tired of borrowing one, so the timing was fantastic haha.

Method

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$1.59 is the cheapest I remember.

Goes up to $4.59, the Pedo lovers scream "it's not his fault. then drops to $4.03 and the Pedo lovers sing his praises for low gas prices.

What a bunch of brainwashed sheep.

Give away the strategic oil reserves, while trying to start WWIII.

What Pedo lovers, lcould possibly go wrong.

I remember Costco in OKC falling below $1/gallon around March 2020. I'd just given up the Accord for a truck because I was tired of borrowing one, so the timing was fantastic haha.
Yeah, during the initial covid concerns no one was travelling so gas prices fell like a rock temporarily. Not really 'real' prices (as far as them having any staying power) as the initial public healthy precautionary lockdowns subsided over time. I remember thinking gas prices are crazy low but almost nothing is open as far as going places! No demand= rock bottom prices. Frustrating, of course.

Last edited:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, during the initial covid concerns no one was travelling so gas prices fell like a rock temporarily. Not really 'real' prices (as far as them having any staying power) as the initial public healthy precautionary lockdowns subsided over time. I remember thinking gas prices are crazy low but almost nothing is open as far as going places! No demand= rock bottom prices. Frustrating, of course.
Of course, Im also very slightly more tolerant of elevated prices because it makes it easier for me to get the green light on projects. The current prices are a bit excessive though.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gas was $1.43 two years ago in Lawton?
Took this in Elgin and was using it for the math.
1658867736799.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom