Gas prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So much for the cheap gas at Sam’s.

4B6DECE0-49A8-4C84-BCF0-E3F7A7858DCC.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pump prices vary even in same company depending on location of store Ie Norman is less than Bethany which is less than Edmond

Two different 7-11 stores: One at Reno and Czech Hall Road in Yukon was $4.15 or so (maybe $4.19) and the at SW 15th and Mustang Road was $4.01. Two mile drive (one mile west on Reno and one mile south on Mustang Road) to save over $.10 per gallon.

Method

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh... thanks. A 27% profit increase compared to the same time last year? Geez! Although the profit margin looks to be about the same....... shouldn't that actually be decreasing given the commodity pricing and expenses? I wonder what the numbers (margins) for the other major oil companies are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love it when brain dead biden is taking a victory lap with his minions saying his policies brought down the price of gas a few cents over a week, when two weeks ago he said he has no way to influence the cost of oil. 😂

Yeah, I laughed when he and the WH claimed he helped bring down gas prices....:lmfao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom