Gas prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. Pedo Joe cut productions
2. Ease pricing, because of his dumbass policies, Pedo Joe released the STRATEGIC Oil Reserves
3. Refining is stymied due to heat wave
4. Winter heating oil demand is beginning
5. Pedo Joe announced STRATEGIC Oil Reserves are depleted and we MUST purchase supplies
6. Russia and OPEC have our idiot pResident Pedo by the short hairs and have cut production, tightening supplies.

All part of the puppeteers plans to cripple America. Vote BLUE and enjoy the third world shithole they give us.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One person seems to understand how production works and OPEC influence. The rest scream about leases being cancelled. Did anyone see if there were companies drilling on those leases? Or was there any interest at all in those areas? Buzzword headlines sound good but don’t tell the whole story.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
One person seems to understand how production works and OPEC influence. The rest scream about leases being cancelled. Did anyone see if there were companies drilling on those leases? Or was there any interest at all in those areas? Buzzword headlines sound good but don’t tell the whole story.
Lease production has nothing to do with refined fuel/lubricant prices right now. It will, however, matter in a year.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lease production has nothing to do with refined fuel/lubricant prices right now. It will, however, matter in a year.
Which is a year from now. Folks are claiming it impacted prices this week. Last time leases were closed it didn’t make a dent since nobody bid to drill on the land. Current pricing is seasonal shifts and OPEC shenanigans aside from inflation being the overall increase across this year.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave $4.09 this morning for diesil but 5 blocks further down the road i saw it was $4.19 i knew i needed a bigger fuel can this getting 5 gallon every morning to refill the tractor is getting old fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom