Geeeeeeeez why do all my favorite sites go down???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else hope that Armslist will hurry up and get back online? Geez I can't afford any of what is on the site, but it sure is fun to look!

And it's always fun to find the "custom ugly turd gun that cost half a million and you pay shipping" ads!

I have to have things to surf when my wife insists on watching the Miss Universe pagents! Ugggggggggggh I hate those things!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its up, just go through google

Dave don't toy with me, I can't get it come up even with google. I use yahoo and have tried it both ways. Will you post the link your using so I can see if that works for me too?

Is anyone else having this same problem or is it just me? If so this is beyond strange!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, now this is just getting stupid! does anyone know why I can get onto the site BUT ONLY IF I SELECT A DIFFERENT STATE???

I went through google and it said the same message, but then clicked on the Ohio state link and it came up. But if you try to clink on the Armslist home link it will go back to the white screen and say it's still down!

This is very irratating to say the least...

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well, I said screw it I just re-saved it to my favorites for just the OK section classififeds, it seems to work by state just not when you try to access the home page. Stupid I guess, don't know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom