Gender reveal party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On my way to my daughters house, for a gender reveal party for her first child. We took a sealed envelope with the ultrasound results to party galaxy and they did a black balloon with the color of confetti inside of whether it's a boy or a girl. Nobody knows yet including us. At the appropriate time my daughter and her husband will pop the balloon and either pink or blue confetti will shower like rain down upon us all and we will know what my next grandchild will be!
495a32ff6df2579ad4d6bceead8b49d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On my way to my daughters house, for a gender reveal party for her first child. We took a sealed envelope with the ultrasound results to party galaxy and they did a black balloon with the color of confetti inside of whether it's a boy or a girl. Nobody knows yet including us. At the appropriate time my daughter and her husband will pop the balloon and either pink or blue confetti will shower like rain down upon us all and we will know what my next grandchild will be!
495a32ff6df2579ad4d6bceead8b49d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the blue candle a hint?

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought this thread was about another left wingnut political group? :D

Congrats all around on the new baby-in-waiting...
Nope. At first I thought druryj was about to throw a party in order tell us something I never saw coming. j/k I've never heard of a gender reveal party before tonight but sounds like a fun thing for a family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom