Getting new belts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a reply today and they are going to let me send it back and apply the money from this belt towards one of their riggers belts since this one wasnt exactly what I was looking for. I am glad that they are at least quick to respond.

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got my ares ranger enhanced yesterday. It is extremely stiff and high quality. I will be ordering another within the next couple of weeks. Once I figure out how to upload pics I will post.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I had ordered a Blackhawk CQB riggers belt while I wait for my Cobra Riggers belt from SOE, I like this one from Blackhawk but I am still really looking forward to my belt from SOE.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear they have good customer service. I am wanting the reinforced cobra for a daily carry belt. My issue is that When not in shape like now I need a 34-36" to be able to carry IWB. Are they really not able to be taken in very much? I don't want to have to buy another if I can get some of this gut fat off.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my SOE Cobra Riggers Belt today and I must say this thing is awesome!
i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h351_Travis_Cummings_9dfcd89e.jpg

Avman63

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a custom leather belt today from Mock Brothers Saddlery just west of Sand Springs, Ok. It is 3/16" thick 1 1/2" wide and is very sturdy. I carry a IWB Glock 19. Only cost me $47 and I am a big man so it is a 48" belt to center hole. I'd have to say it is a good price compared to what I have seen online. Can't wait to get my White Hat Max Tuck holster and I will be set.

Latest posts

Top Bottom