Ghetto Targets 101 - WMA range targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I came across some point of sale materials from Pillsbury. I had some 5' tall and some 18" tall Pillsbury Dough Boys cardboard stand up displays that I would set up in groups at 25, 50 and 100 yards. It was like I was defending the world from an invading hoard of fat bastards with obnoxious giggles. I set up 24 targets to see how fast I can engage them with my M1A. Hard shooting because I was laughing so hard. Will get some more and have someone video tape it.

Attachments

• Dough Boy.jpg
    Dough Boy.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 157

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I came across some point of sale materials from Pillsbury. I had some 5' tall and some 18" tall Pillsbury Dough Boys cardboard stand up displays that I would set up in groups at 25, 50 and 100 yards. It was like I was defending the world from an invading hoard of fat bastards with obnoxious giggles. I set up 24 targets to see how fast I can engage them with my M1A. Hard shooting because I was laughing so hard. Will get some more and have someone video tape it.

i'd like to see a video of that lol.

pills510

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I am offended. Just say'n

Latest posts

Top Bottom