MIGHTY PEN - FATHER'S DAY Giveaway : POST A PIC !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father figure. :patriot:
soros.jpg

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad passed away a year ago. While looking through a group of pictures I found this one of him from when he was in the Marines back in World Word II.
i717.photobucket.com_albums_ww171_OKNewshawk_Dad.png

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in the May & JUNE COMBINED FATHER'S DAY VERSION of the MIGHTY PEN co giveaway here on OSA. I've met a few more people in FTF transactions this month and it's always a pleasure. As usual, the OSA community and members are just great people. I'm very happy to be associated with everyone here.

Without further delay, there are EIGHT Winners of $20 worth of the MIGHT PEN co gear in this special FATHER'S DAY giveaway:

bigken
bulbboy
CBCollier
oneof79
orangeRcode
oyousooner
p238shooter
peanut

Congratulations to you all!

Winners, I’ll be sending you a PM for details on how to choose and receive your prizes. The giveaway was for $20 worth of MIGHTY PEN gear so that means you can either receive up to that $ amount of any MIGHTY PEN co product -or- you can apply it towards something of a higher value. Just let me know what you want and we'll make it happen.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll and especially to those who posted pics or stories of their Dad or Father figure or of their families. Here's wishing all of you a great Father's Day in a week.

Another big thanks to all of those who have made purchases through the website, in Tulsa at Franson Firearms, out at the US Shooting Academy, over at Sooner State Pawn or whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet at a gun show. Your support allows me to continue the giveaways and create all kinds of functional, modern trench art that we can all appreciate.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/6833x84729

www.randompicker.com_App_Themes_Default_images_seal_en1.gif

I closed the entries at 10:00pm on June 11th, Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:07pm. Their website shows some crazy time, but rest assured it was all done correct. You can always search for your name in the list of entrants on the random picker website. It's the best place for fair, visable reporting like this that I've found.

Thanks also to everyone who has visited the new MIGHTY PEN Facebook page and added it to your 'fan' list. I'm honored and hope that more of you will check it out too here:

http://www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned in for the next giveaway starting on July 1st where I'll post up another cool set of products to give to some lucky OSA members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom