the MIGHTY PEN co Father's Day OSA Appreciation Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does Danny Tanner really smell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been away from the board and not posting too much with all of the Father's Day rush for MIGHTY PEN gear but I wanted to stop in and show my appreciation for all of the OSA members with a giveaway before Father's Day. Use it as a gift for Dad or keep it for yourself.

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. Which subsequently means you can post as much or as little as you want, bantor, tease, crack jokes, you know... the usual OSA stuff. Just VOTE in the poll to enter.

There will be ONE winner chosen and that person will get to pick one of the fine pieces of modern, functional trench art available from the MIGHTY PEN co.

i40.tinypic.com_ajm9zn.jpg

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, June 9th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, we can meetup to get you your prize. If you're outside of Tulsa, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at:

www.theMIGHTYPENco.com

where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers & finishes, the famous .50 Caliber BMG Razor, and other high quality Bullet Keyrings. They all make great gifts for the LEO, Military, Hunting or Shooting enthusiast in your life (including you).

Good luck!

OH! Ps. I'm also currently running a facebook giveaway that is separate from this one so if you pop over there and enter, you will double your shot of winning. Either way, I'd apprecaite your support with "likes" and "shares" and all that business over there too. It's at:

www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much is that pen on the far right it's beautiful?

Thank you. :)

That's the .30-06 & /.308 combo in Nickel with Gun Metal fittings. It is the second most popular pen I sell and I can't tell you the amount of positive feedback I get on it.

On sale still right now for $19.95 at the website. www.theMIGHTYPENco.com

I also have to give a big thank you to MHPhoto for this photograph he took. Mike is an amazing photographer and really captured these pens in their best light.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Descriptions of the 2nd and 3rd pens from the left?

Those are Parker style twist pens where the very top section rotates to expose/retract the ink. They are made from a 45-110 brass case which is the same black powder cartridge used by Tom Selleck in Quigley Down Under. It's a great pen with a nice feel to it and an amazing look. I don't have it up for sale on the webpage yet again but I made many of them last year and plan to have them available again in the coming month.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted no because I heard he lost his sense of smell in a tragic accident involving the Kama Sutra, fried chicken, a golf cart, and a clown.

Love you pens, but I think the first thing I'm going to buy is one of those zombie max key chains. Love how Hornady cashed in on the Zombie hype in a fun but useful way, and now you are too.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted no because I heard he lost his sense of smell in a tragic accident involving the Kama Sutra, fried chicken, a golf cart, and a clown.

Love you pens, but I think the first thing I'm going to buy is one of those zombie max key chains. Love how Hornady cashed in on the Zombie hype in a fun but useful way, and now you are too.

LOL. Well so far the polling shows that in fact, yes DT does smell. It's not just a fun tagline evidently. :)

Yup Hornady really hit the target with that marketing. It's funny because the projectiles are just the same versions of the V-Max bullet only with a neon green tip instead of red. I just wished they glowed in the dark... THEN they'd have really created even more of a buzz!

Thanks much!

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know for sure or not if it's DT, BUT on some days there is an oder to the air on the northeast side of base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom