given glock another chance...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot or owned a glock but the other day I was in the gun shop and seen a g36 and it was the first time I've even considered buying a glock I want to get one but I have herd lots of people talk about them as though thair is something rong with them is thair? ?

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot or owned a glock but the other day I was in the gun shop and seen a g36 and it was the first time I've even considered buying a glock I want to get one but I have herd lots of people talk about them as though thair is something rong with them is thair? ?

im not a big glock fan nor a pro:werd: on them but iv got a g36 and i dont care for it, it just dont fit me, "i dont think there anything wrong with it" its just me, iv got a g26 coming in tuesday or wensday and i think it going to be closer to what would fit me (as far as glock goes) i have other guns (not glocks) that i like a lot better, but whats nice about glock is there is a lot of models to choose from, so i would suggest playing:hyper: with glock you can and your bound to find one you like....

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Most of the issues associated with the G36 were in older models. With the exception of personal fit, as tm pointed out, there is nothing wrong with the gun. My only problem is if I am going to shoot it righty or lefty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom