Glock 19 Trigger Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holly cow! All my Glocks are so positive on the reset you can HEAR them let alone feel them. Only thing I have that is even close is a Sig P6.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When someone asks about a 3 1/2# connector, there is always the answer. "not for a self defense gun because of liability issues". I have never seen a documented case of this being an issue. Let's face it, a 3 1/2# connector is not a "hair trigger" in a Glock. Try a 3 1/2 connector and see if you like it and more important, how you shoot with it.

That being said, I prefer the standard connector with the infamous "25 cent trigger job" (simply polishing contacting parts of the trigger assembly). The same thing can be accomplished with a lot, repeat lot, of firing (live or dry). The best trigger I ever had on a Glock was a very experienced 2nd G17 with a round count of a kazillion +.

edited to add: In my opinion, the G19 is Glock's finest offering.

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When someone asks about a 3 1/2# connector, there is always the answer. "not for a self defense gun because of liability issues". I have never seen a documented case of this being an issue. Let's face it, a 3 1/2# connector is not a "hair trigger" in a Glock. Try a 3 1/2 connector and see if you like it and more important, how you shoot with it.

+1 to what he said

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That being said, I prefer the standard connector with the infamous "25 cent trigger job" (simply polishing contacting parts of the trigger assembly). The same thing can be accomplished with a lot, repeat lot, of firing (live or dry). The best trigger I ever had on a Glock was a very experienced 2nd G17 with a round count of a kazillion +.

Make that +2.:yelclap:

Scott_In_OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a 3.5# connector in conjunction with a NY1 trigger spring. I like the combo, it seems to remove some "mushiness" and gives a VERY positive reset.

Glock parts are cheap, buy up a few and try out different combinations until you find something you like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom