Glock 23 or Xd40??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLT 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The grip safety on my XDm is very easily depressed. If you are holding the weapon in your hand with enough grip strength to keep it from flying out of your hand when fired then the grip safety shouldn't be an issue. Just shoot both and go with whichever one fits you best. Their both excellent choices.

theishkid

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the same boat until I went to H&H and rented both to try them out. To be honest even after shooting 50 rounds through both I didn't see or feel much of a difference. So either way you're gonna be in good hands. I went to feel the ones in the case and they had a rough textured frame version of the glock. It was nice and a small step up to me... enough to make the difference where I got the glock 23 RTF version.

Something else to consider... how big of a hurry are you in to buy? If you're not buying for 6 months there might be a generation 4 glock 23 out by then with interchangeable back straps. That would cure the hump issue that a lot of people dislike about the glock.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
xdm would be better then xd but they're still all ghey:wink2:

GLOCK all the way.. cheaper/lighter and is the model EVERY manufacturer has seemed to follow behind..

Latest posts

Top Bottom