Glock 26 or M&P9c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davisd2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to get a concealed carry weapon. I have narrowed it down to these two. New to the site need pro's and con's of each. Thanks in advance.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I've owned both but never fired the M&P9c I had. The M&P has a lot of nice features but I prefer the Glock on the simplicity factor. Glocks have been around longer and are somewhat modular. The M&P market will catch up but Glock goodies are here today.

Others will surely be along to give more insight on the M&P. They are both really nice choices and you can't go wrong with either.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my glock 26. I just added the GAP control base plates and will be adding meprolight night sites as soon as the local dealer gets their backorder in.

I have shot both, and I prefer the glock. Simple weapon, more expandability (accessories, interchangable magazines with larger capacities, etc).

Lastly, this i why I love my glock 26:

This last sunday @ Heartland Outdoors @ 15 yards:
10 rounds at Head
40 rounds at Center

ai284.photobucket.com_albums_ll11_phlame217_Glock_th_Target.jpg

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot both, but also shoot a glock 19. I've known a couple of people that bought g26's then later wished they had went with the slightly larger G19. The M&P9c is in between the g26 and g19 in size.

Before purchase, think about how you will carry the pistol and consider if a slightly larger pistol might conceal just as easily. If you are thinking pocket carry, very few find the G26/M&P9c works for pocket carry. It's just too much weight and not a thin package. Both factors make effective pocket carry a real challenge. For IWB carry, does it really need to be a tiny pistol?

Latest posts

Top Bottom