Glock 26?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thinking about getting something a little smaller than the SIG P220 that I usually carry. Quite a few choices and I have been thinking about a Glock 26. Obviously smaller than my SIG and I could use another 9mm. Any comments?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure by the time you put the finger grip mag on it you could carry a G19...

I had a 27 and a 19. After carrying the smaller 27, I never could get used to carrying the 19 so I sold it. Regret it now, though, since it was the Austrian proof type. Now I have a 26 and I prefer the factory mags with no extensions.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Would try before you buy, had one didn't like it, ended up with a 642

Solid advice. Back in the 80's I used to own a S&W M49. If I had to hit someone with it, it would be by throwing it.

But for what it is worth ... on the list is a Ruger LCR and S&W 340MP with the thought that with enough practice I wouldn't have to rely on a throwing my arm out. While the Glock is about 6oz heavier, it is slightly smaller than the five shot wheel guns.

Futher down the list is a the SIG P238, Taurus TCP and Diamondback 380.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iv got one, carry it half the time, im not a glock fan but i like it, the main reason i carry it is because of a clip carry i bought for it, which lets me carry without a holster...

Latest posts

Top Bottom