Glock 27 to modify or not to modify trigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, all you Glock owners out there, I need some advice on trigger modifications for a Glock 27 carry weapon? Would you modify yes or no, and if so what mods have you made to your trigger?

I have a Glock 23 & 27. My primary carry weapon is the 27. I want to maintain great performance without a risk to safety. I would appreciate any advice you might have.

Thank you

:ou1

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my carry gun modified with a 3.5 connector and a NY-1 trigger spring. It keeps about the same trigger pull poundage but takes out the the weaker standard trigger spring. It also gives you a less mushy trigger feel.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might do a .25 cent Glock trigger job (Google it), but otherwise I'd leave it stock. My carry 23 is still stock.
Same advice here.

I've run the 3.5 # connector with a NY-1 but went back to the 5# and standard spring. The former, while perhaps more lead-pipe-cinch dependable, didn't do it for me for accuracy shooting.

Scott_In_OKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my carry gun modified with a 3.5 connector and a NY-1 trigger spring. It keeps about the same trigger pull poundage but takes out the the weaker standard trigger spring. It also gives you a less mushy trigger feel.

This. The 3.5 connector plus the NY-1 spring feels like a light & smooth double action revolver. Plus, I really like the trigger reset the NY-1 spring provides.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im a fan of just the 3.5 connector, stock spring,. The stock spring gives me oodles of reset compared to other gun I shoot.

If youre looking to maintain performance, why would you need to modify the gun? Just clean and lube it regularly, and do normal maintainence on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom