Glock 27 to modify or not to modify trigger?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Connectors, springs, and trigger stops are cheap.

There is no one size fits all. Just buy the variants and swap 'em out until you find out what you like best.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Connectors, springs, and trigger stops are cheap.

There is no one size fits all. Just buy the variants and swap 'em out until you find out what you like best.

Have you found a Glock 3 1/2# connector for anything less than $20? I think they are a little pricey especially considering the standard connector is less than $5.

Gotta add, I do not care for the 3 1/2# connector and NY spring combo just because you have to hold the trigger back to field strip the gun.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Curious, Mike...what connectors/springs do you use in your carry / comp trigger jobs on GLOCKs?

Or is that a trade secret?

:hey3:

I like ghosts, factory glocks, scherers ok.... its more about how the particular company manufactures them. Ive sent them back from almost all makers.

The secrets are in the polishing and tuning of the already existing parts.

SoonerShots

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you all for your feedback, I'll check out the .25cent mod on u-tube. I might not change a thing. I've never had a malfunction with either the 23 or 27

Thanks again all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom