Glock 42 Single stack .380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to play with a G42 at DoctorJJ's today in Pryor. I'm generally not a Glock fan, but I really liked it. It didn't have that "blocky" feel that generally turns me off. I was amazed at how thin it was - considerably thinner than a Kahr in a side-by-side comparison. I think I may try to pick one of these up.

If you get by Pryor you should check out DoctorJJ's shop. He has a great selection, it would be easy for me to go broke in there.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turn left (east) off of hwy 69 onto 9th street in Pryor. His shop is less than a block down, in the mall center on the south side of the road. Pretty good location!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Turn left (east) off of hwy 69 onto 9th street in Pryor. His shop is less than a block down, in the mall center on the south side of the road. Pretty good location!

Been going down that road twice a week for years and never knew that. I'm assuming that is the shopping center Mazzios sits on the corner across from McDonalds. Thanks for the info.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to play with a G42 at DoctorJJ's today in Pryor. I'm generally not a Glock fan, but I really liked it. It didn't have that "blocky" feel that generally turns me off. I was amazed at how thin it was - considerably thinner than a Kahr in a side-by-side comparison. I think I may try to pick one of these up.

Which Kahr?? It's not thinner than the P380 nor the PM9.

Latest posts

Top Bottom