Glock 43 Mags vs Mags for the 43X and 48

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. If I were to buy new pistols to fill the holsters I already have on hand, just the good ones, I'd have to take out a second mortgage. Still, it's a compelling reason.

It takes much longer to get a good holster than the gun to fill it! Sometimes some strategic planning is involved!!

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys jealous yet?

20190221_150005.jpg
20190221_150043.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're right. I know it, but just wanted to whine about it I guess. Now, if the P365 had NOT come out, I betcha Glock woulda made it so the mags were compatible with the existing 43. But it did and they didn't. Regardless, the 48 in particular appeals to me. Guess I should suspend with the whining about the non-mag-compatibility issue and just go buy one of them. For the longest time, many wanted what is essentially a single stack Glock 19, and it appears that the 48 is pretty much just that.
Decisions decisions, just remember I'm pretty much available anytime to go a shootin.... and a eatin Del Rancho.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decisions decisions, just remember I'm pretty much available anytime to go a shootin.... and a eatin Del Rancho.

Lemme get over this Flu buddy. I’m not quite done with it yet and don’t want to infect anybody. Well, I would give it to a few people I know, but none here of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why? Because the marketing department at Glock are geniuses. Remember back in the day when EVERYBODY said "I wish Glock made a .380?". They came out with the 42 which sold for full price like hotcakes. Once the market was saturated, everybody looked at the 42 and said "I wish Glock made this in a 9mm" and guess what?- They did. Saturated the market with 43's. Then SIG comes along with the 365. Glock fanboys couldn't stand it and now we have the 43X and 48.

And, FWIW The 43X and 48 slides are interchangeable.....!! Now you can customize your Glock carry platform to fit you style.