Glock hater thinking of buying a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dude, you should try the model 45 somtime. It blows the 19 away. Next time we're in T-town, I'll bring it and let you try it out. :thumb:

If I could hide my 45 like I can my 19 in dress attire, I'd be carrying it. Jeans and polo I've got no issues. I'm no expert, but the 45 fits better than my 19. I thought the frames were almost identical except for length, but it feels better?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
51398891_2092155927540555_3336227898569785344_n.jpg

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^ I'm not a fan of the factory sights but DAY-UMM...I haven't shot one enough (or fast enough) to make that happen. I wonder if somebody dropped that rental gun on a cement floor, or tried the old "let me rack the slide in the one-handed action-hero style" without realizing you're supposed to use the REAR sight??

Also, thanks to the poster of that MAC video. I'll watch it in bits and pieces.
To make it clear, nothing against you at all --
OFF TOPIC RANT: For the love of Jeebus, can't anybody post a video to U-Tub that's less than half-an-hour long any more?
Holy Crap on a Cracker Batman, I'm at the age I can't watch anything that long except an episode of Matlock, and that's if my fiber ain't kicked in.
(I wonder if the You Tube video posters are getting paid more, excuse me, "monetized" more, for putting up longer videos?)

RANT OFF...Please return to Glock loving and bashing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom