Glock hater thinking of buying a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
th

I love all my Glocks and not afraid to say it. I like my 1911's but I love my Glocks.

th

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned one Glock. I THINK it was a 22? Maybe a 20? It was a 9mm. I don't remember, took it on trade and it left on trade. I will admit it really gripped nice and comfortable. I just didn't care for the looks.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The G22 to is a .40 caliber and the G20 is a 10mm. If it was a full size 9mm, you probably had a G17 or G34.
Hmmmmm.....maybe it was a 40......you know what, I think it was cuz I remember telling the guy who traded it to me that it better come with ammo cuz I didn't have any in that cal. I woulda had 9mm ammo on hand.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This!
I’d add that the belief that they hold and are ready to tell you is not only is their Glock is superior but all others are pieces of donkey ****. I was neutral on them before, fired a couple but didn’t like they way they fit my hand as much as others. I remember when Ruger first came out with the SR9c, I wanted to get my hands on one so I go to a local gun shop and a guy asks me if he can help me. “Do y’all have the new Ruger SR9c?” He replied,” You don’t want that piece of ****, come get a real gun, a Glock.” From then on I was turned off of them. I’m sure they are a fine weapon but their are plenty of other fine weapons as well.

I really like the SR9, SR9c, and 9E. I've shot all 3 and own the 9E. Never had any issue and I've fed it some steel case and a fairly steady diet of the aluminum case Federal with some Blazer Brass mixed in.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Welp, I got to put a few rounds through @Mad Professor 43x this weekend.
The grip feels pretty decent. Not too thin to where you feel like you're holding a piece of wood, and the hump that I hate on Glocks doesn't feel as pronounced. Sooooo..... I have a 48 on the way. Ima try to take it out this weekend and run 4-500 rounds through it.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went into Sportsworld to look at the new Beretta Elite and fondled both of the new guns. Surprisingly, the 43x slide made much more sense to me. These guns do feel good in the hand for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom