GLOCK mag problem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used this mag a couple of times, but here's the deal: with 15 rounds the ammo doesn't rattle in the mag, but with 14 rounds at least one bullet rattles around in the mag. Is there a problem with the mag? I've taken out all the ammo and reinstalled, but it still happens.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it feeds fine, don't sweat it. The only problems I've ever known Glock to have was long ago when their mags didn't have the metal liners in them. The plastic would swell up when fully loaded and be difficult to insert and extract in the mag well.

xrd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Most times the rattle goes away when it's in the gun and under a little compression. If you have any feeding problems then suspect the mag.

BravoOne

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently traded off my Gen3 G23 for a Gen3 G19 RTF2...

I had 13 magazines for the G23 & non rattled... I only have two for my G19 & they do the same exact thing... 15rnds no rattle, 14rnds & it sounds like one round is havin' a party in the mag...

When I took mine apart I noticed that the follower sits at a different angle than I've seen in my previous mags (no not cause of caliber ;) ) The follower sits on the spring itself at a weird angle & not flush on the spring like my other mags were...

I'll call Glock & see what they say... Their CS is AWESOME so it'll be fast ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom