Glock parts & accessories in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably not H&H. Went up yesterday for a simple Glock 22 recoil spring and they didn't have any. Asked the guys in the back gunsmithing area and after a few minutes, they came up empty handed, as well. Guess it's back to buying parts online again, heh.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outdoor America carries a few parts, not a lot of places in OKC carry a lot of parts. They can all order them for you, but you can do the same thing for yourself

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting to get an extended magazine release, trigger connecter and a fiber optic front sight. Stopped at H&H and all they had was the mag release. When the guy brought to me he assured me it was for a Gen 4 Glock, even though it didn't look right to me I bought it anyways because I am new to Glocks and assumed the folks working in the gunsmithing section knew what they were doing. Guess I was wrong...after I got to my house 3 hours from H&H I found that it was not made for a Gen 4. Outdoor America's gunsmith does not work Mondays and they have a sign up that says they sell Glock parts with installation only. So I could not have got the parts I wanted from them anyways. Unsuccessful day, I'll do the internet order thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom