Glock Parts in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I know where to get ammo and night sights in Tulsa, I Need to know where in Tulsa to buy glock parts like the frame plugs, slide cover plates and the armorers/disassembly tool and a good conceal carry belt. Thanks in advance again.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI I called both 2A and Sports World yesterday and they dont have any of those in stock. Can order them, but of course I can do that too online.

I cant find a store in Tulsa with the grip plugs, magazine extensions, sleves for using a higher capacity mag in a compact, etc.

I want to get a trigger for my Glock 30 and I havent found a place that 'specializes' in Glocks at all.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI I called both 2A and Sports World yesterday and they dont have any of those in stock. Can order them, but of course I can do that too online.

I cant find a store in Tulsa with the grip plugs, magazine extensions, sleves for using a higher capacity mag in a compact, etc.

I want to get a trigger for my Glock 30 and I havent found a place that 'specializes' in Glocks at all.

Thanks for saving me a lot of hassle 10Seconds. I am with you, If they have to order it then I might as well order it to save from paying the price hike and tax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom