Glock Warranty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a USED G37 from my friend that has issues, I called Glock and even told them that I bought it used. They told me to send it in and 4 weeks after I got it back well fixed and free of charge and some free goodies from Glock. They're awesome company to me.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had some issues with them last year when I sent in my G27 due to the coating coming off of the slide. It took them 8 weeks to get it back to me, they had to have the gun recoated 4 times and still did not look right.

They broke the night sites taking them off of the gun and made me pay for new ones and they also were going to take my 3.5 disconnect out of the gun since they no longer offered the gun that way.

It took several calls before we got a supervisor involved who finally agreed to pay for half of the sites and not remove my disconnect.

I was very let down by that service, they break the sites and I have to pay to have them replaced and then getting the gun back with sub par workmanship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom