God, I luv my Tok!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil'sarge

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love mine also. I've had one for 10 years and it's a fun one to shoot. Do any of you guys know where I could get extra mags? I bought one from Brigadoon last year, but it wasn't the right one.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was that a standard 1911 pachmeyer grip? aside from cutting it down a little did you just mark/spot the grip holes and drill? Am wondering if I could use any 1911 grip panels?

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was that a standard 1911 pachmeyer grip? aside from cutting it down a little did you just mark/spot the grip holes and drill? Am wondering if I could use any 1911 grip panels?

Yep, pachmeyer grip from www.sportsmansguide.com for $24.00.
I'm not positive but, it seems like any 1911 grips would work.
be sure to mark the mounting holes before you shorten the grips,theres not much room for error on the hole locations.
I let the bottom of the grips extend past the bottom of the frame about an 1/8th" so that they are flush with the clip. I also added a mag extender with a pinky rest from http://www.buymilsurp.com/magazine-base-metal-tt33-pistol-p-3350.html $10.00 and free shipping.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
great info. Your pistol looks great, I just didn't want to copy yours exact like. thanks for the information. btw, any advise when it comes to the ammo out there? romanian is probably the best and latest, but what are you shootin on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom