Gone N Done It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I've gone & done it. A couple of week ago I turned in my FFL paperwork to the ATF. They cashed my check shortly after, so I guess things are in motion.

Now I'm in a holding pattern, waiting for the call from the ATF. Got my business paperwork done, reserved a domain name, etc - Gone about as far as I can go without the actual FFL, so I wait. I'm not real good with waiting, but there it is.

While I wait, anyone have any words of wisdom on the ATF interview? Any gotchas other FFL's have encountered relating to home-based FFL you want to share?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a section, in the firearms section I think, that has a few FFL threads. You might check those and see if you can find some of your answers. Not many people stay in that area though, so you might actually get more traffic here. lol.

dvPete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a section, in the firearms section I think, that has a few FFL threads. You might check those and see if you can find some of your answers. Not many people stay in that area though, so you might actually get more traffic here. lol.

Thanks! I read a good one over there a couple of days ago about an inspection. This is why I'm posting this - lots of information and friendly people on this board!

Latest posts

Top Bottom