Lousy day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lost out on an offer I made for a house yesterday. All these affordable homes are being bought for cash by investors so they can turn around and rent em out or so I have to pay 30k more to buy em after they’ve been “flipped”.
****** day indeed

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What was your route? I assume you retraced it several times? Especially the tight turns and corners?
Hills or stops, where you would have accelerated. Man, that socks.

We are still without electricity, 10 days, maybe tomorrow. Electrician scheduled, IF he can get parts and azzhat from City will approve. Day 3 of Wif in hospital, heat and stress, they think.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that I don't trust the ATF's verbal advice - I don't. But were I you, I'd make a copy of that suppressor's ATF stamp, and attach it to a letter to the ATF notifying them of the loss and the circumstances, especially mentioning reporting the loss to the police. Then send the letter via CERTIFIED mail, and keep a copy of the letter and attachments yourself.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tailgate on my truck somehow dropped open somewhere between Edmond and Minco area. My hard case with a Browning Xbolt/scope and a suppressor inside fell out.

I’m just hoping someone will turn them in. I reported the loss to the Edmond police department. I called the ATF & was told that I didn’t need to file any paperwork. I’m not so convinced that this is correct.

Just a lousy day!!
You might think about calling the P.D.’s in each town you went through and also each county sheriff’s department also.

If someone finds it and it’s in somewhere besides Edmond someones going to talk to a buddy and it might work it’s way to some police department/officer/deputy.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tailgate on my truck somehow dropped open somewhere between Edmond and Minco area. My hard case with a Browning Xbolt/scope and a suppressor inside fell out.

I’m just hoping someone will turn them in. I reported the loss to the Edmond police department. I called the ATF & was told that I didn’t need to file any paperwork. I’m not so convinced that this is correct.

Just a lousy day!!
God that sucks hopefully someone has a heart..check armslist and pawnshops

Latest posts

Top Bottom